Monday, October 29, 2012

Project Progress


 
Test #1:
The Sensor:
I figured that since I am attempting to monitor the growth of an object underwater, I would need to test my sensor to see if it wil detect motion underwater. I used my angry fighting  fish swimming wildly underwater to se if my motion sensor would pick the motion.
Result:
No response! BOO!!!!!!! This would mean I need to alter the sketch or motion senor to see if the any response
 
Test #2:
The Sensor:
I tried a different angle, reduce the rate of response to half the time and  isolate the fish tank in a area where there no disrubtion or extra movements that may alter my result.
Result:
Still no response. Grrr!!! The motion sensor does detect motion from people around the senosr and water movements but not the fish swimming. At this point I am clueless to why this is not working out the way I had hope so I am to going to reach out beyond school. I will post my issue on the Ardunio Forum and Michael Shlioh,(my robotics teacher from last semester). I will keep my blog posted with updates of my situtatin.


Currently :
My wave sheild arrived in the mail on Thursday. I am excited to soder the parts on to the board.
YAy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment